Home | News | Five-year Plan for Bathurst's Provincially Designated Highway requests submitted
Five-year Plan for Bathurst's Provincially Designated Highway requests submitted
September 26th, 2018
During the special meeting of Bathurst City Council on Monday September 24th, 2018, Council members approved the City’s five-year plan for Provincially designated roadway work requests, from 2019 to 2023.
This request document will now be forwarded to the provincial Department of Transport and Infrastructure for provincial approval.
The attached PDF file and imagery outline the requests sent to DTI:
- 2019 - Bridge Street, from Sutherland Avenue to Bass River Bridge
- 2019 - Harbourview Boulevard (Southbound), from St. Peter Ave to Cunard Street
- 2020 - Bridge Street, from Bass River Bridge to City Limits
- 2020 - Harbourview Blvd (Northbound), from Main Street to King Avenue Exit
- 2021 - Miramichi Avenue, from Bridge Street to Mount Carmel Street
- 2021 - Harbourview Blvd (Northbound), from King Avenue Exit to St. Peter Ave
- 2022 - Miramichi Avenue, from Mount Carmel Street to Blanchard Avenue
- 2023 - Miramichi Avenue, from Blanchard Avenue to Foley Street
Detailed information is contained in the PDF file linked below.
2019-2023 Bathurst - Road work requests - Demandes travaux routiers.pdf