- Initiate, monitor and review the force’s administrative and operational issues, priorities and progress.
- Implement force goals and objectives; develop recommend and administer force policies and procedures.
- Review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures.
- Review organizational structure and implement change where efficiencies can be realized.
- Plan and oversee enforcement of traffic and safety regulations, crime prevention and detection.
- Provide training in accordance with a strategic plan.
- Supervise and administer the budget.
- Ensure proper evaluation of personnel.
- Coordinate law enforcement activities with other agencies.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance for selected functions and sections.
- Conduct internal investigations.
- Participate on selected boards and attend and participate in professional groups.
- Ensure compliance with the policing standards.
- Records management control and preparation of all court files.
Chief of Police: Eugène Poitras
Deputy Chief of Police - Administration: Ernie Boudreau
Deputy Chief of Police - Operations: André Comeau
Secretary: Anne Marie Russell
Secretary: Stephanie Vienneau
General Information: Betty Duguay